So this week I believe we all expected more medical action on Code Black after last week’s interrogations. It doesn’t happen very often that a medical series will have few to none medical cases being solved during the episode, but, hey, we all wanted some more answers. After this has all been sorted, we were all ready for the action in “Love Hurts.” It is also the last episode before the season finale which hopefully is going to give us answers to so many questions.
CHARACTERS TO WATCH FOR:
Neal/Christa/Grace, Angus and Mario. So as it started with a romance, it might end up being a love triangle. We can all see that Grace is not over Neal yet and Christa is not the happiest person about that. All we want to see is what actually happened in the past and understand how it will develop with Christa being there now.
REAL OR NOT RATING: ★★
1 being the worst, 5 by being the best.
REAL: How the real world works:
- Hospital staff making things work for patients and their families. Jesse’s getting people married to make their family closer together is an incredible.
- The kid who came to the hospital to escape the camp where he is taught some decency. Well, that is very realistic, some people will try to harm themselves, especially youngsters as they’re not really sure of the right and the wrong things. Putting himself at a risk like this… Silly.
FAKE: Cringe worthy scenes that would never happen:
- Why is Malaya absolutely fine to be back? I am still shocked about her being not only fully recovered physically but also mentally? She is treating patients and no one is saying anything? Wow. Not realistic, she had a major life-threatening attack two weeks ago, give her some holidays.
- Tourist visas are six to nine months and can perfectly last up to a year– so what is Graces’ deal with Rosaline and the difficulty of getting her to a hospital? Not real…
- Jesse giving the bride a zombie makeover. Well, that was a bit too cringe as the nurse probably should benursing, not trying to get a part-time job as a make-up artist. In a real hospital that would be seen as a waste of recourses and time.
- Christa being utterly jealous and making conclusions without consulting an attending? Well, that boy did look like something was wrong with him, but running into clear conclusion was not her brightest moment.