Ever since mid-season finale, all episodes of Code Black now are important. More details about the main characters are revealed. Exciting news include Leanne wanting to leave and Christa finally hooking up with Neal. The big shock at the end left me speechless, but I can only question myself and everyone else. What will be the next big move in the Angels Memorial?
CHARACTERS TO WATCH FOR:
- Neal, Christa and Leanne. It is interesting what is going to happen with Neal and Christa as the two are showing emotions at work, it might get them both in trouble. We all saw the look on Gina’s face when Christa nearly had a breakdown. Leanne is a very important person in the series and so is her journey, which she just started in the prison.
REAL OR NOT RATING: ★★★
1 Being the Worst, 5 Being the Best.
REAL: How the real world works:
- Gonorrhea in the knee can be a real thing, it might also be called a Gonococcal arthritis. It is possible to get the inflammation in any of the joints, so the girl who ‘went to Cancun’ on the spring break could have it without realizing it.
- Family members do help out each other to get positions in the hospitals, and it should not be the case. Mike and his fathers’ conversation is absolutely realistic.
FAKE: Cringe worthy scenes that would never happen:
- People waving their guns in the ER with police. Well, that was unusual and how did the show creators forget about the other patients quietly sitting in the ER and waiting to be seen? That scene was overly exaggerated, but drama is on the menu all the way through.
- The guy with stomach pain? Well, if your friend just died of cancer you might over think the possibilities, but in this case that was weird and obviously not necessary. The patient clearly had different intentions.
- They kept the shot patient in the ER while all the other drama was going on? Well, that is not the most realistic case as the patient was bleeding out and the possibility of infection was increased. Doctors don’t tend to leave the wounded-shot person in the background while talking about job roles.
- Christa trying to resuscitate the patient who wanted to die. That is just so wrong on so many levels. The patient and his history was revealed later in the show, so when she tried to bring him back to life later in the episode, I believe everyone was a bit shocked with her behavior.